RegisterDonateLogin

Is what Obi-Wan offered Dr. Evazan.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Thanks for all the early pledges. Options
Jedicartographer
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2024 10:12:20 AM
Groups: Member

I'm going to try to be a little more present in these forums going forward. I want everyone to get the most they can out of the new maps, so I've been working, for years really, on a system to have big battles, while staying organized, and not spending all day playing. Mass battles tend to eventually devolve into a dice rolling party.

One thing to help keep it interesting is the use of Command Posts like in Star Wars Battlegrounds. I've included some free 5x7 printable tiles for all backers.

Even a 5 dollar pledge helps me, and gets you access to all the freebies, I'll unleash.

As in all Kickstarters we had a huge first couple days, and everything went to a dead stop. I'm not worried, plenty of time. I AM worried about getting as many extra stretch goal maps printed as possible. I'd like to raise funds for 2 additional posters.

if you have any questions, please feel free, either here, on kickstarter, or on my Facebook Page, MattsMaps.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/armoredcartographers/mattsmaps-sci-fi-adventure-kit/posts
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2024 11:17:13 AM

Thank you Matt, for all your hard work and dedication. I hope that you get all the support you need to get this done ThumpUp
DarkDracul
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2024 6:57:52 AM

DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2024 1:03:06 PM

$6,233
pledged of $5,500 goal
and climbing................

I believe that the project has been funded, so awesome news and good times for the SWM community and to map lovers of table top games! I hope that there are some great options for the restricted list, so we'll see once we receive the maps and check them out ThumbsUp