RegisterDonateLogin

Will not condone a course of action that will lead it's people to war.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Selling collection Options
sculley
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2024 10:09:40 AM
Groups: Member

Haven't been on here in a long time - perhaps since about 2015. Going to start selling my collection from newest sets/minis (MOTF) to oldest (Rebel Storm) Most of the newer sets/minis are sealed. Wondering what the best and most efficient way to go about this is. When I collected my sets, I typically had multiples of minis like stormtroopers and non-unique characters. I've also got large numbers of certain "troopers" and Ewoks in some cases. Thanks.
thereisnotry
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2024 2:43:07 PM
Groups: Member

The most efficient way to do this is to sell your entire collection as a whole. Depending on how you sell it, you can avoid Ebay fees by doing it this way. That can make a big difference in the end. There are some people who frequent these boards, who also sometimes buy entire collections.

If you don't want to sell it as a whole, then you might consider selling it set-by-set, though it'll be a lot more work and you could easily end up with some sets that didn't sell (or didn't sell for as much as you would've wanted).

If you sell by singles or groups, then that will be a LOT of work. The only way to reliably do this is to sell them all on Ebay, and that will incur those ugly Ebay fees.