RegisterDonateLogin

Very fast, very dangerous.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Custom Character Spamming Options
Darthbane53
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 7:48:37 AM
Groups: Member

I have put up with it for a while but this is getting ridiculous. I love the custom fourms on here and like seeing what other people have come up with but I cant really do that any more. This has been going on for a while but it seems some people are spamming the custom characters link. I can understand if you have a set or two you had stashed away some where that you manage to put them all on here in a day or two but there are some people (not going to say names) who are loading 30-40 characters a DAY for now MONTHS on end. Its just rediculous. Also today I just draw the line, its supposed to be a place to share STARWARS stats for use with STAR WARS MINIATURES, I would not include (and yes, these are the names spamming our customs) 1)Eye of Sauron 2) Mace Windu on Crack 3)Doggy 4) [I.E. all of these contain Profanity with in the description] 5)Ch'uk Nor'yys, Jedi Battle Master. I propose having a Customs Tab Moderator (Which I would volunteer for if needed) and a cap to the amount of characters you can upload in a day. Maybe 15 or 20, because even if you have a full 60 character set, it wont kill you to take three days to upload it. Please some one help to keep the sanctity of these great fourms that we are given as a privilege to use.