RegisterDonateLogin

Will not condone a course of action that will lead it's people to war.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Squad Builder Problems w/ Clone Commander Gree's CE Options
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2010 11:56:14 AM
Groups: Member

I'm currently building a squad that includes of Emperor Palpatine, Sith Lord and Clone Commander Gree (which is legal because of Emperor's CE). Now, because of Clone Commander Gree's CE, I can include non-Unique Wookiees of any faction in my squad. However, none of the Wookiee characters from the Republic faction show up as available characters for my squad, even though they should. Has anyone else had this problem and/or does anyone have a solution?
shinja
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 1:53:41 AM
Groups: Administration

Okay, this was a weird issue. Normally, for Affinity relationships like Gree and wookiees, I only check for characters that aren't the same faction as the Affinity provider. I didn't take into account that Gree could be in a different faction. Anyway, it should be fixed now.
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 2:06:22 AM

Thanks, shinja!

Also, in case you didn't notice when you were fixing the problem, Gree has Rapport with non-Unique Wookiee characters, which for some odd reason is giving Rapport to the Wookiee Hunter AT-ST (I'm assuming because it's name contains "Wookiee"). Just a minor thing I thought I'd point out. Thanks again for fixing the main problem!
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, September 3, 2010 2:48:11 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

SuperYodaMan wrote:
Thanks, shinja!

Also, in case you didn't notice when you were fixing the problem, Gree has Rapport with non-Unique Wookiee characters, which for some odd reason is giving Rapport to the Wookiee Hunter AT-ST (I'm assuming because it's name contains "Wookiee"). Just a minor thing I thought I'd point out. Thanks again for fixing the main problem!

You nailed it.
It counts as a Wookiee under the rules, odd as it seems.
Have fun with that!
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 2:50:19 PM

SuperYodaMan wrote:
I'm currently building a squad that includes of Emperor Palpatine, Sith Lord and Clone Commander Gree (which is legal because of Emperor's CE). Now, because of Clone Commander Gree's CE, I can include non-Unique Wookiees of any faction in my squad. However, none of the Wookiee characters from the Republic faction show up as available characters for my squad, even though they should. Has anyone else had this problem and/or does anyone have a solution?

shinja,

I know you fixed this problem before, but since the server crash I've been encountering the problem again. This time, however, Republic Wookiees aren't the problem; none of the non-Unique Wookiee characters from either the Rebel or Old Republic faction are showing up. I was hoping you could finish this problem A.S.A.P., because I need to be able to put some of these characters in my squad for some sort of competition.
shinja
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 4:33:16 AM
Groups: Administration

Sorry about that. This should be fixed now.
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 6:56:20 AM

Yep, it works now. Thanks.