FP 2, FR 2, FM 2
Force Push 4 (Force 4)
Force Heal 40
Lightsaber Defence (Force 1)
Shatterpoint
awesome
Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2009 4:50:10 AM
Groups: Member

Im guessing your going to use Cade,Rogue Hero for the voting time?
Lyrek_Galstan
Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2009 4:22:40 PM

I'd go for one less ... overpowering, than some of these newer figures that I'm seeing, still really useful, however.

Cilghal, Jedi Master (NR)
HP: 90
Defense: 17
Attack: +9
Damage: 20
Special Abilities
Unique: Melee Attack
Force Powers
Force 2
Force Renewal 1
Force Heal 30
Force Rehabilitation (force 4: replaces turn. This character gains the following commander effect: Allies within 6 squares with a force rating gain Avoid Defeat)
Jedi Mind Trick
Force Alter

Admiral Ackbar's Niece now sits on the Jedi High Council, a revered Healer amongst the Order
awesome
Posted: Monday, April 6, 2009 12:55:36 PM

Hey Chapel, what of the 3 you posted are you going to use for voting time?
JimbBob
Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 6:04:30 PM

Jaina Solo, Sword of the Jedi

Cost:62
HP:110
DEF: 20
ATT: 12
DMG: 20

Special Abilities:
Melee Attack; Double Attack; Unique
Loner; Parry
Merciless: This character's attacks cannot be blocked or parried.
Sword of the Jedi: After setup, choose any 1 enemy. This characters gets +20 Damage and Ambush against the chosen enemy for the skirmish.

Force Powers
Force 2; Force Renewal 1
Knight Speed
Surprise Move
Force Pull: Force 2, range 6, usable only on this character's turn: Move target character to an unoccupied space adjacent to this character.

"I'm trying to...tell her that if you sharpen a sword all the time...it will break. But she's not listening."
RevRevGar
Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 8:22:52 PM

I am a huge Revan fan. So obviously I decided to do a Revan mini. I am going to make him the 125 cost, which will be unusual for the faction he is put in because unlike the usual Sith or Old Republic Revan, I decided to go a different way. And the different way is as follows.

Revan, Guardian of the Galaxy (His name could also be "Revan, Sith Hunter" or "Revan, Loner")

Faction: Fringe
Cost: 125
HP: 180
Defense: 21
Attack: 17
Damage: 20

Special Abilities:

Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies.)
Triple Attack (On its turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving.)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, it makes 1 extra attack against the same target.)

Travels Alone (+4 Attack if no LIVING allies are within 6 squares, not subject to commander effects, and no Special Abilities or Force Powers, from allied characters, may be used on this character to modify his Statistics.)

Duelist (Gains +4 defense when attacked by an adjacent enemy.)
Juyo Style Mastery (Scores a critical hit on an attack roll of natural 18, 19, or 20, and triple damage is caused rather than double on a critical hit.)
Sith Hunter (Gains +4 attack and +10 damage characters in the following factions: Imperial, Separatist, Sith.)

Force Mastery (When an enemy character uses a Force Power against or on this character you may cancel that force power, save 18.) [I don't know if the wording is right, but you roll a 18,19, or 20 to cancel a force power used AGAINST or ON this character, if you want.]

Force Powers:

Force 1
Force Renewal 1 (This character gets 1 Force points each time it activates.)
Master of the Force 3 (May spend Force points up to 3 times in a single turn.)
Force Whirlwind (Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target and each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)
Force Rage (Force 6, usable only on this characters turn: On this turn the character gains Greater Mobile Attack, +10 damage, speed 8, and scores a critical hit on his first attack. At the end of this turn the character takes 40 damage.)
Lightsaber Reflect (Force 2: When hit by a nonmelee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11 and the attacker takes damage equal to the prevented damage; save 11)
Lightsaber Riposte (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker.)

Commander Effects:
None

Revan left everything behind and disappeared from the known galaxy with the goal to find and destroy the "True Sith"

Okay so this Revan is not meant to be some great Commander, or some great Tactitian. This is post KoToR 1, where he leaves everything behind him and travels alone. I did everything here for a reason, and I would love to explain some of it. Travels Alone is pretty obvious, he travels alone so even if he is in a squad he acts as if he isn't. I put Duelist in there because he was considered the greatest warrior of his age, decided lightsaber duellist was too common to portray that. Juyo Style Mastery is because that is the fighting style he mastered, it was all about enhancing ferocity and having an all out offensive. Sith Hunter was because he left the galaxy to fight evil. Force Mastery was to just add something in there to make him more cost effective, and looking at him was like staring into the force, so says Kreia. Whirlwind was one of his great abilities. And Force Rage was something he mastered, so I made the power cost a lot but be very worth the 5 turns of waiting for it. The Reflect was because he needed something to deal with shooters.

If he were to be used against a Bane, Kun, Or Vader JH. He could wait for 5 turns while his allies run around and then he could come running out with the ability to do 40 damage at an attack of +24 if alone and deal a possible 280 damage if every shot hit, which they most likely could, and then he could hide again. Or if position right you could run in the middle of a group and deal 120 to one character and 80 to two others if they fit the parameters of Sith Hunter.

This my Friends is Meta Changing :]

-RevRevGar
Dead horse
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2009 10:04:43 AM

All right, Thrawn Trilogy fans...new abilities are in bold.

Joruus C'Baoth - 34
Imperial

HP 120
DF 22
AT 10
DM 20

Special Abilities:
Melee Attack
Unique
Dark Side Demise: When this character is defeated, 30 damage to all characters within 6 squares; damage may be prevented by either a save of 16 or spending 2 force points.
Lash Out: Whenever this character makes an attack roll of a natural 1, or whenever an enemy makes a natural save of 20 against one of this character's attacks or damaging force powers, the damage is directed against all of this character's allies within 6 squares.

Force Powers:
Force 3
Force Renewal 1
Battle Meditation
Force Lightning 2
Pawn of the Dark Side
awesome
Posted: Saturday, April 11, 2009 9:09:02 AM

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT, better get yours posted and if you made more than 1 tell me soon or Ill pick the one your using at voting time.

by the way, the forum is going to be named, jedi academy, voting time.
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:19:00 PM

Dread Lord Shimraa :Vong
Cost:125 Def:23 Att:17 Dam:20 Spec. Ab:Unique, Melee Attack: melee reach 3: double attack, Superior Amphistaff(+4 Def. against attacks against this character),Anikan Solo's lightsaber(+ 10 attack against adjacent enemies),force ansethic Force: life drain(Force 5): take a 20 sided die and roll it. The number times 10 is the amount of hp tissue character gains, and the target loses
CE: Vong characters in this squad gain + 5 def. and att., and gain + 10 dam.
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:27:32 PM

Yu'usha, the Prophet N.R.
Cost:46 Def:18 Att:10 Dam:10
unique(counts as nom anor)
Synergy( +4 att. and 10 damage when within 6 squares of a shamed one)revolt!(when facing a vong squad, this character gains momentum and cunning attack)
CE: Shamed ones gain Revolt! and Synergy
Claiming to be the prophet, Yu'usha, Nom Anor led the revolt against dread lord Shimraa.
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:38:16 PM

Warmaster Nas Choka: vong
cost:110 h.p:210 def:23 dam:20 affinity(can be in a new republic squad), reserves 40(vong,n.r.,or fringe, roll 14)master tactitian, never defeated(all characters in this squad gain +6 attack and 20 dam. when half the points in this squad are defeated),doctrine of fear CE: All characters in this squad gain + 6 on rolls when within 6 squares of this character.
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:38:53 PM

sorry,got on a roll
awesome
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 9:14:48 AM

thats alright you just have to tell me what 1 you want to use, in 2 days.
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 10:11:15 AM

Shimraa
swmimperial130
Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:24:45 PM

Vote tomorrow!